Ticket-Taking, and Ushering. Good customer service skills necessary. Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Shifts available.
Responsibilities may include food preparation, alcohol service and general concession activity for events at Rose Music Center at The Heights. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age. Employees must be 19 years old to serve alcohol. To apply for a Concessions position, please see the City of Huber Heights application at the end of this page.
Preparing and maintaining dressing rooms for multiple buildings. Good customer service and communication skills necessary. Flexible schedule. First, Second, and Third Shift opportunities available.
Parking vehicles, Directing traffic in parking lots, Patron relations, During show cleaning of parking lots. Good customer service skills necessary. Evening schedule.
Departmental Responsibility: To work on a seasonal basis in regards to opening, running, and closing the venue while maintaining the venue during the season of events in a satisfactory manner and to facilitate any jobs that arise based on the calendar of events and needs of those events. Reports to Director of Operations & Production.
- Develop and execute a seasonal opening procedure that allows for maintenance hiring and venue opening that is based on the schedule of events;
- Develop and execute a seasonal closing procedure based on the venues needs that takes into account winterizing and storing of equipment during the venues closed period;
- Develop and execute a site cleaning procedure for all offices that attempts to minimize the disruption to the office staff;
- Work in conjunction with local waste companies to set up waste pick up on a scheduled basis and also on an event basis based on the needs of the venue;
- Actively seek out the most competitive pricing available for maintenance supplies related to but not limited to: restroom supplies, cleaning supplies, rentals of seasonally needed equipment, sanitizing equipment and supplies;
- Maintaining landscaping on venue property by pruning, trimming, weeding, and mulching as needed seasonally and due to events that will create additional cleanings;
- Work in conjunction with the Production staff to set up the venue prior to an event based on the needs of the Production Advance
- Work with all departments to execute any and all needs to allow for a smooth and pleasant set up the day of an event. This can include working with radio stations, setting up of chairs, helping vendors with load in, setting up of VIP areas;
- Maintain the venues cleanliness during and event based on the needs of the event while taking into account that each event will have a different budget and always keeping that budget in mind;
- Cleaning of the venue after an event in an organized manner that always takes into account the outward view of the venue while always making it our goal to have all cleaning completed the day after an event;
- Developing and executing a schedule of events to maintain the venue between events that takes into account the landscaping, waste removal, and shipping and receiving needs;
Departmental Summary: The Maintenance Manager is a vital position to a facility and event to keep all aspect of the venue in clean, functioning, and updated condition. It’s the behind the scenes functions that create a positive, clean, and enjoyable experience for all patrons and attendees.
To apply for a Concessions position, please use the employment application HERE.