The Rose Music Center at The Heights box office is located next to the main gate entrance of the venue. The venue box office is now open for the season. Business Hours: Monday-Friday 11am-6pm and Saturday 11am-2pm. Closed Sunday.
Concert Tickets are also available through Ticketmaster. Purchase online at www.Ticketmaster.com. By phone at 1.800.745.3000.
Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice.
Will Call Procedures
- Patrons must have a picture ID, the credit card used to purchase tickets and, whenever possible, the confirmation number of their order. The box office cannot release tickets to a patron without a picture ID. The Box office can only release tickets to the patron(s) named on the account. The box office cannot accept Will Call tickets to be left in another person’s name.
- The box office does not charge a service/convenience fee on tickets that are paid for with cash. Purchases completed made using a credit or debit card will be subject to a $1 per ticket fee. Purchases completed through Ticketmaster's selling channels will include additional convenience fees.
- Four pack offers, vouchers, and discount/promotional tickets are not available for purchase or redemption on the day of the performance. There are no refunds or exchanges. Lost, destroyed, or left behind tickets cannot be replaced.
Special Seating Arrangements
- The Music Center at The Heights is fully equipped with ADA Accessibility entrances and seating. Patrons MUST SPECIFY if they need ADA, hearing impaired, or visually impaired seating at the time of ticket purchase. A ticket will be sold in the designated ADA section on a best available basis. These seats allow for one to three companions. ADA tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster outlets, via phone at 800-745-3000, at Ticketmaster.com or visit the venue box office during operating hours.
- If you are in need of further assistance, please call 937.610.0288.